Saturday, November 2, 2013

We Are Viking Women!!


My grandmother Grimes had a blood test done recentlythat revealed she is 67% Viking.I have no idea how this blood test thing works.Perhaps it’s the way it smells…or looks…as long as the scientists and doctors get it, it’s legit.

So, at first I was elated to have such strong heritage! 

Then I realized who the Vikings were.

Now, I’m elated because there’s no waypeople shouldn’t fear me now. No way. 

In fact, it makes complete sense.

I love my family.We are each resolute and sure in our views.

When people disagree about how something is doneone might say, “there are many ways to skin a cat.”No. No there isn’t. There is one way!It is the ONLY way, and it is the best way.

I’ll be honest,it’s an attitude I’ve been trying to overcome for quite some time.Feel free to question me but be aware and beware;I’m not just a Viking, I’m a red-headed Viking. 


No comments:

Post a Comment